On January 27, 2011 Eric Merkley was diagnosed with osteosarcoma. An aggressive cancer that we hope and the doctors to this point seem confident that is contained to one spot on his leg. Prognosis is good. Treatments and recovery will be long and painful.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Mt Nebo Jr High


When I opened these pictures it touched my heart!!  As you can see they are wearing Eric's wrist bands!  What a tribute to Eric.  He was on the track team in Jr High and loved it.  He did the high jump and long jump... I think it had to do with those long legs.

What a trooper, once again.  I wanted to do a little shopping for my "new" guest room, formally known as Eric's room.  Eric must have been really bored, because he was willing to tag along with me on my shopping adventure.  My "quick" trip into Lowe's proved to be a little more than just buying blinds.  Since I did not get a shopping basket, I kept piling things on Eric.  He said "What am I, your new shopping basket?"  Hey if it fits.... :)  His wheel chair did come in handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment