On January 27, 2011 Eric Merkley was diagnosed with osteosarcoma. An aggressive cancer that we hope and the doctors to this point seem confident that is contained to one spot on his leg. Prognosis is good. Treatments and recovery will be long and painful.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Bonus

We may have just received a bonus. When they checked his blood this morning Eric's metho levels were .11. We need .10 or less. So they are going to retest at 2. We should have the results back around 4 and if he is cleared to go home, he will ring the bell at 6!!! When I was told about the news I was so excited, because I will get to go home to my honey. We could not wake Eric up enough to tell him the news, but when he did wake up he said "close enough" let's go home now.... I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment