On January 27, 2011 Eric Merkley was diagnosed with osteosarcoma. An aggressive cancer that we hope and the doctors to this point seem confident that is contained to one spot on his leg. Prognosis is good. Treatments and recovery will be long and painful.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Fun Continues

Yesterday we had the opportunity to take a helicopter ride with North Canyon Helicopters.  Jon was our pilot and we had a ball.  Eric got really excited about his Sky Diving trip next spring in Moab.


I am amazed at how small it is.



And we are off the ground!

Salem Hills High school.  Everything looks so different from up here!

Eric is loving every min of it!

Hey look it is our house!  Don't look at my weeds



Eric's new sunglasses have not arrived yet, but he was more than happy to wear his Aviator glasses.  I guess it fits.

Stadium Cinemas

Jon, Eric and myself.  It was so much fun.  I am not going to lie, it was nice to be back on the solid ground.  Thanks for a fun Ride Jon!

1 comment:

  1. Your last two posts look like so much fun! I'm glad he got to make his wish. It looks like it came true, too. Cool helicopter ride--I couldn't even see weeds, I promise!

    ReplyDelete