On January 27, 2011 Eric Merkley was diagnosed with osteosarcoma. An aggressive cancer that we hope and the doctors to this point seem confident that is contained to one spot on his leg. Prognosis is good. Treatments and recovery will be long and painful.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Family Home Evening

Look how Me and Eric spent our Snowy Monday Night... Shoveling snow!!  I told Eric to put his coat on and help me to shovel snow and his reply was "I can't... I only have 1 leg!"  My reply way "SO What, come on!"

He was a trooper and we got it done, then he thought that he could take me and tried to throw me in the snow.. Well okay he really did throw me in the snow, but I got him back.  I turned on the snow blower and blew snow all over him, including down his shirt!  :)

So I grabbed my old camera and look what pictures I uncovered! 

Eric and Jace were making cookies for some girl who was having a hard day!  I was worried her day may get worse with these cookies, but I guess it worked and she loved them.

Eric was showing off his chicken legs! 

Jordan and Eric was getting ready for the Prom in his Sophomore year. 

Of Course they THINK they are just a couple of studs....

No comments:

Post a Comment