On January 27, 2011 Eric Merkley was diagnosed with osteosarcoma. An aggressive cancer that we hope and the doctors to this point seem confident that is contained to one spot on his leg. Prognosis is good. Treatments and recovery will be long and painful.

Friday, July 20, 2012

First Letter

Look what I got today!!

It is going to be a great day!  Everyone has asked how I am doing, and I have to admit I am doing better... of course the container of chocolate covered cinnamon bears that Daryl and McKell gave me helped... they are all gone.  :)

I laughed cause Eric said that he HAD to write this letter to tell me not to worry and that he was not homesick, because this was his first day... not enough time to get homesick yet.  :)

He has already started the language lessons.  So the adventure begins 



MTC Address:

Elder Eric Merkley

MTC mailbox #230

CA-SAC 1002

2005 N 900 E

Provo UT 84604


If I understood the address correctly, he will leave for CA on 10/02.  I still have not heard from Dr Spraker about his blood results (the doctors office did not send it to her, so I will call again today)  But I think all will be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment