On January 27, 2011 Eric Merkley was diagnosed with osteosarcoma. An aggressive cancer that we hope and the doctors to this point seem confident that is contained to one spot on his leg. Prognosis is good. Treatments and recovery will be long and painful.

Monday, July 30, 2012

What a Nerd

This weekend as Todd and I were in Preston Idaho, I was going through some of my pictures on my phone and came across this one.  I guess I was living in such a fog that I totally forgot this picture.  As he was preparing for the Stake Presidency to come and set him apart as a missionary, he came up the stairs with his back pack and put on Daryl's Missionary name tag for the complete look.  I laughed and still do as I look at this picture, because he looks like a total NERD!  Gotta Love him.
He is doing well.   I think his P-Day is on Tuesday so I am looking forward to my email tomorrow.  He did say that he has already taught 3 lesson in Lao as of last Monday, with less than a week in the MTC, he has come a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment