On January 27, 2011 Eric Merkley was diagnosed with osteosarcoma. An aggressive cancer that we hope and the doctors to this point seem confident that is contained to one spot on his leg. Prognosis is good. Treatments and recovery will be long and painful.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Video Message from Eric

Here was a message Daryl recorded from Eric while talking to Eric via Skype:
In his email to day he said this about pday's   I have to admit I was not expecting him to feel this way about his pday's.


"This week has been a bit different from the rest of the time I have been on my mission, with back to back weeks of full day pdays.  You think would it would be nice, but no they are not.  They suck I feel so lazy! But its ok they are like the only 2 full pdays out of the year so it is not too bad. It just is not the same when you are not out working. As I get further into my mission I see pday as more of a burden the a relief haha."

We had the opportunity to see some of our favorite friends on Friday.  The Blogetts and Wrights came down and watched a movie with us.  Here is a picture of our morning.

I think we better watch out for Tim, because...  I think he has noticed girls, much to Steven's disgust.  :) Even though I told Tim that girls had cooties, he was not buying it.  Good thing he can run fast again to get away from them.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment