On January 27, 2011 Eric Merkley was diagnosed with osteosarcoma. An aggressive cancer that we hope and the doctors to this point seem confident that is contained to one spot on his leg. Prognosis is good. Treatments and recovery will be long and painful.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Beware of the dog

Believe it or not this actually worked when we got to the house the owner were so shocked and they told us to be careful with their CRAZY dog. I told them that god is looking out for us and that he wants them to learn more about Jesus Christ,  they still declined

I look forward to Monday's where I can hear all the things going on with Eric.... I am such a mom!  I bet this week will have a lot of fun stories.  He was going to translate for Elder Oaks yesterday.  I will keep you updated on how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment