On January 27, 2011 Eric Merkley was diagnosed with osteosarcoma. An aggressive cancer that we hope and the doctors to this point seem confident that is contained to one spot on his leg. Prognosis is good. Treatments and recovery will be long and painful.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Asian Conference


 Eric had been preparing for an Asian conference with all the Missionaries serving the Asian people in Sacramento.  He had the opportunity to participate in and was able to learn more about the Asian Culture.  Here is a picture from that conference with all the Asian Elders and also a picture taken on his Preparation day. 

I am still waiting for information as to Eric’s release date.  He was given a date, but it did not make sense, so they are looking closer into his release date.  I am sure you will hear a celebration going on at our home, when I do receive the information..  I truly miss this kid and I am counting the days.


No comments:

Post a Comment