On January 27, 2011 Eric Merkley was diagnosed with osteosarcoma. An aggressive cancer that we hope and the doctors to this point seem confident that is contained to one spot on his leg. Prognosis is good. Treatments and recovery will be long and painful.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Prom

Here are some pictures of a great night at Prom.
Big Brother helping dress Eric


Everyone gathered at the theater until the Limo arrived

 

The Limo had arrived


What a gorgeous group of kids, I don't say that with disrespect, but to me they are kids.... young adults?

They were patient with me as we took pictures

This one is actually one of my favorites

Promenade

Sami and Eric

They said they had so much fun!  It is hard to believe that my "Baby" will be out of school in 1 month and this is the last of the school dances!  But they do look beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment