On January 27, 2011 Eric Merkley was diagnosed with osteosarcoma. An aggressive cancer that we hope and the doctors to this point seem confident that is contained to one spot on his leg. Prognosis is good. Treatments and recovery will be long and painful.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Eric's Birthday Dinner



We had Eric's Birthday dinner last night, so that Daryl and McKell could be there with us as Eric blew out his imaginary flames on the candles on his "Birthday Pie".  The wind was blowing out the candles, I even took the pie inside, but the windows were open, so it did not take long for me to give up and told him he had to pretend to blow the candles out.  Daryl mentioned that he missed blowing out one of his imaginary candles.  :) 

Notice the cute hat he has on.. Believe it or not, I made that.  I am practicing for a bigger project, like a baby blessing dress.... I have decided that the dress is a lot more difficult than a hat... But I will try!

No comments:

Post a Comment