On January 27, 2011 Eric Merkley was diagnosed with osteosarcoma. An aggressive cancer that we hope and the doctors to this point seem confident that is contained to one spot on his leg. Prognosis is good. Treatments and recovery will be long and painful.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Missing posts

I am not sure what has happened, but a couple of the posts have been deleted.  It must have happened when the "blogger" updated their site. 

We are home and doing well.  It felt good to get home last night and we were both wiped out.  I heard great reports on the SHHS softball game yesterday where Eric was honored and they dedicated the game to cancer awareness.  Eric was very honored that he was recognized in that fashion.  Central bank has given Eric a book about a man who had his leg amputated when he was a teenager and is now in his 50's.  I told Brian that I am actually excited to read it.  I am sure that Eric will want to read it first.  Thank you Central Bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment